Supplement 31 to the Coronavirus Guidance – Scotland
Following the First Ministers statement on June 22 we have been working with Scottish Government to clarify specific details in relation to all remaining local authorities moving to Level 0 on July 19; this will be confirmed on or around July 13.
From July 19 the key changes relevant to sport and physical activity are:
- Indoor contact sport and physical activity is permitted.
- Indoor physical distancing in other settings will be reduced from 2m to 1m.
- Outdoor physical distancing requirement will be removed.
- Informal social gatherings of any number will be allowed outdoor.
- Organised outdoor events will continue to need to comply with the size limits and processes already set out for level 0.