Supplement 36 to the Coronavirus Guidance – Scotland
On Tuesday 3 August the First Minister confirmed that the whole of Scotland will move beyond level 0 from Monday 9 August, although the First Minister stressed this did not mean a return to life exactly as it was pre-pandemic with a number of mitigating measures remaining.
Indoor SportBeyond Level 0 and Level 0Under 18 and Adults are allowed to participate in Contact and Non Contact Sport (Indoors)Level 1 and Level 2Under 18s are allowed to participate in Contact and Non Contact Sport (Indoors)Adults are prohibited. (Indoors)Therefore as all Scotland is beyond Level 0 Aikido can start training again
- Mitigations: A number of mitigating measures will remain in place. These include:
- Face coverings: The current legal requirements to wear face coverings in some indoor settings will remain in place for some time to come.
- Test & Protect: The Test and Protect system will remain in place to support contact tracing.
- Local outbreak management: Scottish Government will retain the option of putting in place local measures and travel restrictions to manage local outbreaks.
- Events: The process for approving large-scale events will remain in place, with approval required from local authorities for events of over 5,000 people outdoor or over 2,000 people indoors.
- Guidance: Businesses will be offered guidance on areas such as ventilation and hygiene to reduce the risk of transmission. The public are still being advised to keep a safe distance, especially indoors, from people in other households and avoid crowded places to minimise risk.