The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in the UK. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
This is the current general information, but ask your club members not to train if they are feeling unwell with any cold or flu like symptoms
- Full Contact Aikido is acceptable for Adults and Juniors.
- There is no limit on class size or who you can train with.
- The use of face covering is at the choice of the club leader, but is NOT a legal requirement.
- The use of the NHS Track and Trace QR code to register at your club is suggested, but is not a legal requirement.
- The use of the NHS COVID-19 App Passport to prove vaccination status or to request proof of a Negative Lateral Flow Test on the day of training is at the choice of the club leader.
- Temperature check is NOT required.